It’s hard to believe that summer will official come to an end in a little over 2 weeks. I have to say that I cannot wait. I am not a “summertime” kinda girl as all. So you’ll have to forgive me if I’m a bit overly excited for Fall to get here and we will discuss why we love Fall so much on the 22nd. However today I get to tell you some of my favorite things from this past summer.
- Found out I was expecting and told Austin he was going to be a Dad for the first time.
- My Dad gifted me with my current dream camera.
- This was the first year I missed taking fireworks pictures in probably 4-5 years.
- Tyler was home on leave for roughly 2 weeks.
- We told the kids they were going to have a new sibling and Mary cried.
- Tyler, Josh, and Austin went to an Airsoft parked and played almost the entire day.
- Mary, who is only in 7th grade, was asked to join the marching band (technically you can’t until 8th grade).
- Mary turned 13 and we went on an overnight shopping trip for her birthday.
- Test results for Baby Bowen came back OK.
- I had an eventful morning and was in so much pain I went to the ER, everything is good now.
- Football started! I mean band season started…
- Austin and his grandmother got to share another birthday.
- Managed to wait until Austin’s birthday to tell him we were having a Baby BOY.
I am sure there are several more memories from this past summer I’m forgetting but those are a few off the top of my head. How was everyone else’s summer and what is your favorite memory?