We all have goals, wishes, and wants, some change from time to time and others stay the same. Whether it’s New Year’s resolutions, yet another Monday, the beginning of a new month, or a change in circumstances we all always have the best of intentions. Now how we handle those goals and to-dos is another story. I’m notorious for not following through with many of my best intentions, but I can always hope for the best right? Below I have listed some of my current goals I hope to accomplish sooner rather than later…fingers crossed.
- Learn to use the manual setting on my camera(s)
- Find a job and/or create my own
- Get through this pregnancy
- Go shot more pics anywhere and everywhere
- Drink more water
- Eat less junk (sooo hard)
- Get outside
- Attempt to groom my pups
- Finish all the books I’ve started
- Respond to pen pals quicker
- Get house in order for little man’s arrival
Those are just a few off the top of my head. I’m sure I have plenty more…How does everyone else work through their goals and to-dos?