Some of you may or may not have noticed I have taken a little breather from blogging and vlogging. I realize I have hit a bit of a wall and I’m also a tad bit overwhelmed with life, upcoming holiday season, and my never ending list of to-do’s aka “things you’ve been putting off for way too long Aimee!” Plus if you hang around here at all you more than likely have caught on to the fact that I seem to be on repeat constantly griping and complaining about the some ol’ stuff. I swear I try not to but it’s just flat out impossible for me not to most of the time.
Since yesterday was Thanksgiving I thought I would share with you some of the things I’m thankful for and that keep me going when I just want to curl up on the couch with a blanket and #TheBoys and hide from the world.
- Austin aka Oztone-I do not think I have ever laughed so much in my entire life. I’ve said it before the man has the patience of Job to put up with my crazy a$$.
- My parents-somehow always come through even when I least expect it.
- My kiddos-I can’t give up now because that is the last thing I would want them, especially my girls, to see. Plus I have a lot of bragging to do on of them.
- My BFFs-while we may not see each other or even talk every day I know they are there and I can send off a rant about heaven knows what and they will talk me down. Patty and Sue, you are the best.
- My wants, wishes, and goals-I have a pretty extensive list for each of these categories so it’s high time to try to really figure out how to accomplish each of them. Please Lord help me here on this asap!
- And last but not least-I have a lot of mother f’ers to prove wrong.